Home Remedy for Chest Mucus: With heavy snowfall at present, many people get colds and coughs. If someone is easily infected with a cold and cough, it can mean that their immune system is weak. Vicks is a substance that is used by many people to relieve colds, nausea, and cough. Doctors do not recommend this product as it is unhealthy.
But we can easily make a homemade medicine, such as Vicks, to relieve nasal congestion and colds with medical products. If you want to know how to make it and what products to use, continue reading this article.
Why not Recommend Using Vicks?
Most of the vapors sold in stores are full of petroleum, camphor, and some harmful chemicals. This is why I do not recommend using these products. Importantly, children should not use such items. Now I will show you how to make mulch at home with natural ingredients to relieve mucus. This neem leaves the mucus in the chest and nose and provides immediate relief.
Essential Aromatic Oils-Home Remedy for Chest Mucus
Essential aromatic oils are a boon to physical health. It can improve physical health and help you live a healthy life. Aromatherapy oils relieve skin problems and digestive problems and can be a good remedy for colds. Now we will show you how to make natural neem.
- Coconut Oil – 1/4 cup
- Lavender oil – 10-15 drops
- Eucalyptus oil – 10-15 drops
- Tea Tree Oil – 2-3 drops
- Mint Oil – 5-10 drops
- Lemon oil – 10-12 drops
Manufacturing Method-Home Remedy for Chest Mucus
- Take coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Then add all of the above aromatherapy oils and mix well.
- The mixture should then be poured into an airtight jar or small bottle.
- Then place the bottle in a cool place. If you want to use it right away, put it in the fridge.
- If you keep away the vapor from the direct sunlight, it will be good for at least 6 months.
- Keep this mixture away from children.
- If you have sensitive skin, first apply a small amount of skin and use it if there is no harm.
Benefits-Home Remedy for Chest Mucus
The benefits of using this homemade Vapour are:
- Immediate relief is available without any side effects
- Shortness of breath problems.
- Excludes pollutants and allergens.
- Help you get a quiet night’s sleep.
- Relieves pain and swelling.
- Safe for use by children.
Old Tree Tea Tree Essential Oil For Skin, Hair And Acne Care 15 Ml
- Quantity: 15ml; Item Form: Oil
- Very sweet fragrance; Use for diffuser
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Usage: Add a few drops of carrier oil, like jojoba, coconut, sesame, rub it on your palms that will help you for a sound sleep
- Container Type: Bottle
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Tea Tree Oil