Do You Have Back Pain? Do These Asanas Daily …
Simple Yoga asanas for Upper Back Pain: Back pain and leg pain are now normalized by our lifestyle changes. Working long hours, sitting in one sitting, watching TV, and driving long distances can also cause back pain. One of the main causes of such back pain is the lack of adequate movement of the body and sitting upright.
Rarely are people who sit upright and work. Over time, the back, shoulder, and neck become painful and the chest area weakens. Well, how can you control back pain? This is why yoga was developed.
When we do yoga, our entire body gains strength and stretch. Even adults with chronic back pain are unable to wake up. Some yoga poses can alleviate the pain in the upper back. That’s what we’re going to see in this article.
In particular, if you have severe back pain, you should consult a doctor.
1. Cat-Cow Pose-Simple Yoga asanas for Upper Back Pain
This is a stretching yoga practice. Stretches the back, neck, and shoulder.
How to do it?
- First, place the dog or cow with both hands on the ground and kneel down.
- Balance your body in four positions: shoulder, hips, knees, and wrists.
- Now hold the breath inside, push your belly to the floor and lift your back up.
- Relax without tension.
- Continue doing this for a minute or more. We know a good change in back pain.
2. Seated Spinal Twist-Simple Yoga asanas for Upper Back Pain
This is a perfect exercise to relieve back pain. This exercise also helps to improve our gut digestion.
How to do it?
- Stretch the leg and sit first.
- Now fold the right leg and place the right foot over the left leg and place it on the floor near its thigh. The left leg should be stretched straight forward.
- Now turn the back to the right side and place the right hand on the support side of the support.
- Now take the left hand and hold it around the right leg
- Inhale and extend the spinal cord. Exhale by pressing your hands into your thighs while releasing a breath. Take deep breaths in a similar way.
3. Child’s Pose-Simple Yoga asanas for Upper Back Pain
This yoga practice helps reduce the pain in the neck and back. The spinal cord is compressed and elongated. This baby-like position helps stretch the hips, thighs, and ankles. This yoga can help relieve stress and depression.
How to do?
- Sit on your feet and knees.
- Stretch forward and extend your arms forward.
- Your forehead should touch the ground
- Stretch your arms forward and extend your back.
- Repeat for 5 minutes and return to normal
4. Downward-Facing Dog-Simple Yoga asanas for Upper Back Pain
This condition can help you get rid of back pain and be happy and calm. It balances back pain and sciatica and adds to the pain.
How to do it?
- It is yoga that stands on four levels.
- First, align your knees below the hips and extend your arms above your shoulders and touch the floor.
- Get off the floor without kneeling. Bend the knees and lift the heels off the ground.
- Raise the buttocks high and extend the heels to the floor and straighten the knees.
- The head, upper arms, and chin should all be in the same line
- Leave it on for 1 minute and return to normal
Do not perform fast when doing Yogasanas. Then it will be harmful. Doing it properly will yield results. If you are in doubt, go to a yoga practitioner for clarity.
JSB H04 Orthopedic Heating Belt Electric Heat Pad (XL)
- Orthopedic Heating Belt Electric Heat Pad for Pain Relief; Heating pad size: 18 X 11.5 inch
- 3 temperature settings; 2 built-in Thermal Cut-Outs for Overheat Protection; Foldable Fabric type Heat Pad; Even distribution of Heat; Well insulated on either side for complete safety and comfort
- For best results, the heating pad must be pre-heated for 20 mins at full temperature and then it should be brought down to 1 or 2 temperature levels, as per user comfort and use it for as long as required. Do not keep switched on Overnight.
- Can be Used for Neck, Back, Abdomen, Thighs, Calves or Foot; Best for Housewives, Elderly or any person who needs quick relief in muscular pains
- 1 Year JSB National Warranty; For product support, please call 8010402110 (Mon to Sat 10 AM to 7 PM)