Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure
What is blood pressure (BP)
The increase in blood pressure in the arteries is called blood pressure. The arteries are blood vessels in the body that carry blood from the heart to all the organs and tissues.
Measuring of Blood Pressure
The unit of measurement of blood pressure is millimeter/mercury (mm.Hg). It is measured with the Sphygmomanometer. Blood pressure is measured in two numbers. For example, Adults’ Blood Pressure is considered 120/80 mm / Hg. While it measures 140/90 mm / Hg, it is considered high blood pressure.
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure
Most people do not have any symptoms of hypertension. Some people may have headaches, increased tension, chest pain or heaviness, difficulty in breathing, sudden nervousness, difficulty understanding or speaking, sudden numbness, tingling or weakness in face or arm, or increased blood pressure.
Why is Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Heredity – Heredity is the main cause of Hypertension. If there is a problem with high blood pressure in a family, then their next-generation also suffers from this problem. This is due to the transfer of jeans from one generation to another.
- Obesity – It has been clear from research and research that obesity is a very high cause of high blood pressure. The risk of high blood pressure in an obese person is greatly increased compared to a normal person.
- Lack of exercise – The risk of high blood pressure also increases due to non-participation in sports, exercise, and physical activities.
- Age – As the person’s age increases, the blood vessels in the walls become weak due to which the problem of high blood pressure is created.
- Various diseases– heart attacks, heart diseases, kidney failure, blood vessels weakening, etc. high blood pressure due to diseases.
- Apart from these reasons, consuming too much salt and excessive amounts of alcohol, smoking and consuming coffee can cause high blood pressure.
How to avoid Hypertension (Treatment of High Blood Pressure)
Symptoms of high blood pressure do not show for many years and decades. Hence it is also called a silent killer. To avoid this, a person should get his blood pressure measured from time to time. If it is not treated at the right time, to control high blood pressure, it is readable to take medicines. Regular intake of medicines changes a person’s lifestyle. Some measures to prevent high blood pressure is described below.
High blood pressure can be controlled by controlling obesity, exercising regularly, sleeping deeply, staying stress-free, and taking proper diet.
Excessive alcohol, use of smoking and consuming drugs are likely to cause high blood pressure, so they should not be used. If you are diabetic, then control sugar. One should avoid stress and make a habit of being happy. Deep sleep should be taken.
Food is very important to avoid high blood pressure, it can be avoided if proper food is taken. The amount of salt in the food should be less. Taking high amounts of potassium leads to high blood pressure levels. Apart from this, fruits such as bananas, oranges, pears, tomatoes, dried peas, almonds, and potatoes must be included in the diet because they are high in potassium. Eat small amounts of greasy or fat food.
Every person after the age of 30 must check their blood pressure at least once a year. People who have a history of blood pressure in their family should be screened every year after the age of 20 years.
Please like, share and follow for more interesting content. What’s more, I might want to thank you for visiting my site and taking a minute to peruse my blog. “Eating Disorders: What Are The Signs You Could Be Suffering?“.
Dr. Trust Smart Talking Automatic Digital Bp Machine (Black)
- Hindi or English dual talking with micro USB port feature: Dr. Trust Bp Smart has dual talking guidance Hindi & English or mute mode. Efficiently equipped with a micro universal port. Support multiple peripheral USB devices
- Fuzzy algorithm superb accuracy & irregular heartbeat detection: an advanced fuzzy algorithm to prevent over pumping and give superb accuracy patented. Also detects pulse irregularities
- Pulse measurement accuracy: fast and reliable, results can be obtained within seconds and avoid inaccurate results
- Patented Zebra lights: Beautiful Zebra lights display. Bright white digits on rich black gorgeous LCD
- In the Box: Box contains blood pressure monitor Dr. Trust Digital Thermometer, Batteries (Batteries not chargeable), Conical Cuff
- 5 Year Extended Warranty: Save Your Amazon Invoice and Register on Our Website for Free To Get 5 Year Extended Warranty in India Subject to terms and condition
- Product Of USA: Approved By United States Food And Drug Administration With 5 Year Extended Warranty In India Highest Standard Of Quality, Designed And Engineered By Nureca Inc USA. Patented Technology and Design from the USA