The 10 Most Caloric Fruits
Caloric Fruits: In this article, you will discover the 10 fruits that contain the highest amount of calories, which you need to avoid if you’re trying to lose weight.
1. Nuts – 600 kcal per 100 grams
It is one of the most Caloric Fruits. Nuts are rich in lipids and proteins, which explains their high energy intake (600 kcal on average).
For pecans, it is 700 calories per 100 grams, 600 for cashew nuts and around 500 for walnuts and hazelnuts.
Despite this, we still recommend eating nuts regularly, as their consumption is beneficial for your health. Nuts contain omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, magnesium, iron, calcium, and fiber.
2. Dried fruits – 300 calories per 100 grams
On average, there are 300 calories in 100 grams of dried fruits such as prunes, apricots, bananas, dates or figs.
Although they lose their vitamin C while drying, dried fruits have preserved their nutrients, minerals and trace elements. Rich in fiber, they help the intestinal transit and fight against cholesterol.
3. Dates – 300 kcal per 100 grams
Dates are very sweet and contain about 300 calories per 100 grams, which makes them very good fruits for sportsmen, but less so for dieters!
They are, on the other hand, a good source of dietary fiber and contain a high concentration of antioxidants.
4. Avocados – 220 kcal per 100 grams
This delicious fruit is very caloric, as half of the one contains 220 kcal and 15 g of fat.
The avocado is, however, packed with omega 3, vitamins and minerals.
Consume it in moderation.
5. Coconuts – 360 kcal per 100 grams
Coconut is one of the most Caloric Fruits. Rich in fatty acids, potassium, and carbohydrates, this holiday fruit is full of nutrients but is also very caloric.
On the other hand, the coconut contains a large amount of dietary fiber, which makes it a great ally to our intestinal transit, and satisfying food.
6. Bananas – 90 kcal per 100 grams – Caloric Fruits
100 grams of bananas contain about 90 calories, making the banana, the most consumed tropical fruit in the world, a very caloric one as well.
But bananas are also rich in vitamins, potassium, magnesium, and fiber.
Enjoyable and easy to take anywhere, it’s a perfect snack and a great breakfast if made into pancakes!
7. Grapes – 75 kcal for 100 grams
A great ally to cardiovascular health, source of many vitamins and minerals, grapes are an excellent fruit for your health.
With 75 calories per 100 grams, it is also moderately caloric.
8. Cherries – 65 kcal per 100 grams
The cherry is generous in vitamin C, potassium, provitamin A, vitamin B, zinc, iron, calcium…
It is, therefore, a good ally to your health. It also contains 65 calories per 100 grams, so it can be considered as moderately caloric.
Just try not to eat the whole basket!
9. Persimmons – 66 kcal per 100 grams
The persimmon is a fruit with strong antioxidant potential because it contains polyphenols, carotenoids, vitamins, and tannins.
With 66 calories per 100 grams, the persimmon is a moderately caloric fruit. These calories come almost exclusively from the carbohydrates that the persimmon contains in the form of fructose, the fruit sugar.
10. Mangos – 63 kcal per 100 grams
There are 63 calories per 100 grams of mango. A moderate-calorie fruit, therefore, in the last position of our list of highest-calorie fruits.
It’s rich in potassium, vitamin C and fiber, it would be wrong to deprive yourself of all its virtues!
Please share and follow for more interesting content. What’s more, I might want to thank you for visiting my site and taking a minute to peruse my blog. “Vitamins: What are they and what do they do?“.
Tulsi Dry Figs Anjeer Zaika 500g
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- 100% Natural Anjeer/ Figs from the house of Tulsi.
- Value for money quality figs/Anjeer for daily home use.
- They are a nutritious snack and good for stamina
- The dried Anjeer/figs are to be consumed after soaking it in water or milk and it is a known Indian tradition.
- This is an agricultural product of Afghanistan.
- Anjeer/figs are rich in beneficial nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, and chlorine.
- Storage Information- Keep it airtight & refrigerated for optimum freshness.